Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do You Tweet?

I don't. Really. I don't think I have time to tweet. I'm not sure I know how to tweet. Maybe I need a Tweeting for Dummies guide (I see Amazon.ca currently has a 50% off sale on Dummies guides but I didn't look at their ad to see if tweeting is among them).

Anyway, for all you tweeters out there, there is list of some incredible resources for writers (tools, specialty information collections, etc.) on twitter. Just check the at WriterThesaurus feed--Angela Ackerman (see my blog post from yesterday) posts all kinds of amazing links, all of them perfect for writers. She says that the Internet is so big, she tries to save other people time by sharing what she finds.

After checking my blog, her blog, other writing blogs, and twitter, if you have any time left, get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment